Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Motorcycles!

Hello - it's Duel day! Today's duel is all about Motorcycles! Shelly is the hostess for the Dazzlers, and Carol is the hostess for the Divas!

The Dazzler kit from Shelly included the following: 

Images: Artistic Outpost
Sentiments: Fathers Day-SU, Perks MFT, the others- unknown/unsure
Ribbon- tan & white and black satin- SU, silver twine-Europa, others-stash
Embellishments: Brads-SU, sequins and dew drops- stash
DP- 2 textured papers- Kaiserkraft, woodgrain-Moxie and gray with blue specks-Reminisce

Here is my card:


Love that the stamp in the lower left corner had the map including the Grand Canyon! We were just there last month and had a great time, it sure is a beautiful place:


Thank you for stopping by! Be sure to visit all the Darling's blog , you can find them in the right sidebar!

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. WOW! Aren't you creative, Terry... I love the block look and how you only used a portion of the motorcycle image. Looks great!!!

    How fun that the map image brought back a recent memory, too. Love the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Terry, this is like a memory collage - on paper! So creative to use so many parts of the kit (reminds me of your quilting talent!) So absolutely wonderful that it reminded you of your dreamy trip - that makes me smile all over!
    Hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you combined all of the elements on this card- it is fantastic!!! And, I did not know the map had the Grand Canyon on it. How wonderfully done! Great use of the May kit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME CARD Terry. I love the layout and the way you used the kit. Great idea to cut off part of the motorcycle. (I never remember we can do that duh). Great job my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of all the pieces of this kit. Love that you cropped the motorcycle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW--this card is sweet! I love that you used only part of the image and it goes great with the map! Sweet Layout--great use of the embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terry, I LOVE this. Your design in awesome. Great use of the designer paper and the sentiments and images. So great that you were able to visit the Grand Canyon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. This is absolutely fantastic work. I love the layout. You managed to fit so much of the kit into your card. How nice that you were just at the Grand Canyon too! - scrapbook4ever

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love the colors and your photo of the card. OH and the way that you used the images! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. GREAT layout on this one!!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete