Today it's all about Punny food! Heather for the Divas came up with this months theme, and I can't wait to see all of the punny creations!
Since the Dazzlers were down a hostess, Jeanette stepped in and sent us a cute image and sentiment from Whipper Snapper: The Big Cheese and Age Doesn't Matter.
I have to tell you, I struggled with what to do with my card as far as embellishments go...so I left it kind of simple. Yep, the background is supposed to look like cheese....I tried!
Here is my card:
Terry, your cheese looks fabulous - and it doesn't have any green on it, so it's not moldy; always a good thing. Cute CUTE card! Thank you for being flexible and going with the flow in this month's duel! You are appreciated!
ReplyDeleteYou and I had the same idea with the background! Cute card! I love the punny sentiment too. Love your ribbon, simple is great- focus on the BG then!
ReplyDeleteTerrific card. Love the background and how you made it look like cheese. No need for a do-over for sure.
ReplyDeleteLove the background you created! Cute card.
ReplyDeleteYour card looks very 'swiss'! LOL I like the background and all of the cheery yellow makes it perfect!
ReplyDeleteHow did I miss this one last month? Cute design. I like the swiss cheese background! I tried that with the sentiment. Great card! No embellishments needed!
ReplyDeleteThis card is adorable. Sometimes less is more and this card proves that statement. Great job Terry.
ReplyDeleteCutie! Love it.
ReplyDelete