Fun and great images, which you have turned into fabulous cards!!! I have that 2nd image and love what you have done with it. Wonderful masculine cards!
Oh goodness, Terry - I'm wanting to go make some man cards, LOL! (not THE man card - ha!) These are super duper fabulous and you've created some great card designs - wonderful!
Fun and great images, which you have turned into fabulous cards!!! I have that 2nd image and love what you have done with it. Wonderful masculine cards!
ReplyDeleteOh goodness, Terry - I'm wanting to go make some man cards, LOL! (not THE man card - ha!) These are super duper fabulous and you've created some great card designs - wonderful!
ReplyDeleteOh my these are AWESOME Terry!
ReplyDeleteTerry, all three of these cards are fantastic! Love your designs!
ReplyDeleteTerry--these area great cards. You sure had a fun kit to play with. I love the buzzard one the best--it just makes me smile!
ReplyDeleteOh my Terry. These cards are adorable. Great male cards.
ReplyDelete