That's what this month's duel is all about.....PUMPKINS!!!
Tracie was hostess for the Dazzlers, and Barb was hostess for the Divas.
Here is what Tracie sent to the Dazzlers:
Image and sentiment from Newton's Nook Designs
called Harvest Tails stamped on Neenah Classic Crest Solar White CS with
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Autumn Splendor DP from Simple Stories
SU Pumpkin Pie Ribbon, Prima Flowers, and other twine and buttons from unknown vendors
Autumn Splendor DP from Simple Stories
SU Pumpkin Pie Ribbon, Prima Flowers, and other twine and buttons from unknown vendors
Here is my card:
I was able to use quite a few of the papers, and I just love how this came out! Thank you Tracie for a fun kit!
Please make sure you visit all of the Darling's blogs located in my right sidebar!
Until the next duel.........


I so love this card and your great use of so many of the DP's!!! Great trees and sweet coloring of the image. Beautifully done!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful card Terry - love how you have used the papers to create your wee 'scene' - that is very clever
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
Oh my gosh! This card rocks my world. Loving how you cut out the trees with designer paper. Lovely layering and embellishments.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card. I love the plaid trees.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet card--perfect layout and great colors! I love that you cut out the trees too!
ReplyDeleteAdorable Terry! The trees and grass make a wonderful addition. Love the layout.
ReplyDeleteOh my Terry, this card is awesome. Great job on your Kit. I love, love, love this!
ReplyDeleteTerry, your card is so pretty - I love those little trees!
ReplyDeleteUm excuse me, WOW! This card is all time. You created a scene and have the cutest things in it. Great job on this one. xoxo
ReplyDelete