Hostesses from this round are Beth for the Dazzlers and Heather for the Divas. Since Beth is crazy for owls, she suggested the theme to Heather and they came up with kits to send us for this months cards!
Beth sent the Dazzlers this kit:
- Image: Hero Arts
- Sentiments: Technique junkies
- Sequins: Craft Medley
- Brads: Creative Impressions
- Eyelets: We R Memory Keepers
- Self Adhesive Enamel Dots: Doodlebug
- Yellow and Pink Ribbon: unknown
- Buttons: Favorite Findings
- Silver Twine: Celebrate It
- Pink/Orange Twine: Recollections
- One-sided DP: DCWV - The Spring Stack II
- Plaid DP: Doodlebug
Here is my card:
I was really bummed that when I went to stamp the cute little gift from Beth on the back of my card, the front of my card touched the side of the ink pad. I tried covering up the boo boo, but that din't go well either!
Thank you for stopping by! See you at the next duel.....oh, and please check out all of the creations by my fellow Dazzlers, and the Divas. links are in my right side bar!


Terry, your card is so cute - love the way you colored her dress to perfectly match the papers.
ReplyDeleteSweet card Terry. I love the lavender color you used.
ReplyDeleteWow, your card is really colour coordinated. I do like how you got everything to match so nicely. Love the purple dress.
ReplyDeleteI really like your card. She sure is a sweet owl and I love the colors you used.
ReplyDeleteVery sweet kit- love your coloring. Your layout is so sweet! Great and fun card!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the color combination you chose. And a fun design too. Love your card!
ReplyDeleteLove the lavender color! This is adorable!
ReplyDeleteThat is the perfect shade of purple. I love how you colored her dress and added the hand stitching. Oh! and the wood stamping is just perfect. Cute card!
ReplyDeleteVery sweet...love the owl in purple!
ReplyDeleteLove the purple!! Great job.
ReplyDelete