In this monthly challenge you will see cards or projects that will make a mess, a hot mess of work spaces, fingers, clothes and anything I touch! But from the "hot mess" comes success!
My fellow Hot Mess ~ Success crafters are Barb, Jeanette and Kelly. Make sure you visit their blogs to see their hot mess creations! All you have to do is click on their names above.
My fellow Hot Mess ~ Success crafters are Barb, Jeanette and Kelly. Make sure you visit their blogs to see their hot mess creations! All you have to do is click on their names above.
I challenged the team to use a shamrock somewhere on their project.
For this months challenge I used the Ken Oliver Color Burst powders in Chartreuse and Lime Green. I wet the watercolor paper and sprinkled the powder on top. I then blotted the paper and didn't like the results so I sprayed more water and sprinkled more powder on top. It's amazing how this powder works, and the colors are really vibrant. I then used Stampin' Up's "St. Patrick's Day" stamp to add my shamrock.
Here s my card:
Thank you for stopping by!
Terry


WOWzers! That background is absolutely gorgeous, Terry! It's so vibrant! Your card is a true beauty!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous result Terry - I often 'stop' too soon when using brushos, and don't get such a vibrant result. Loving your resultant card where you have let the brusho's take centre stage!
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
This card is stunning. I love the background and it is so bright. Great Job this month!
ReplyDelete