Saturday, February 15, 2020

Let Me Call You Sweetheart


Let Me Call You Sweetheart.....in a dual! Today is Duel Day between the Dazzlers and Divas. Shelly is hostess for the Dazzlers, and Carol for the Divas.

The kit from Shelly included so many goodies, and as I was creating my cards (yes more than one) I was amazed at how much she sent us this month! I felt as though I really liked my cards until I saw my pictures.....and they seem very plain. Too plain for all the goodies we received. I have plenty left to create more cards and tags, and I will hopefully create something with a bit more "wow".

Here is what Shelly sent us:


  • Images: The Project Bin- please use handmade logo on back of your card
  • Cardstock- Neenah Solar White- this is the one Jennifer McGuire recommends
  • Ink- Memento Black Tuxedo
  • SU cardstock for hearts and X & O's  - one retired not marked (101991), Rose Red, Purely Pomegranate
  • Ribbon- SU Rose grosgrain
  • White ribbons- The Ribbon Boutique, Rose Gold cording- Target $1.00 spot
  • DP- American Crafts
  • Silver Metallic- Paper Studios
  • Sizzix 3-D heart EF
  • Dies:
  • Project bin hearts and xo’s.  Also a neg of the heart in case you want to sponge any : )
  • Concord & 9th Love in silver metallic
  • Sunny Studio Fishtail banners
  • Embellishments:
  • larger adhesive hearts- Paper Studio
  • Park Lane- pink rhinestones
  • Memory Makers-heart brads
  • Stash- tags
Here are my cards:




Thank you for stopping by! Please visit all of the Dazzler and Diva blogs to see what they have created! Links are in my right sidebar.

Terry



11 comments:

  1. Terry, your cards are so pretty! Lovely use of the kit - with so many cards! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terry....these are great! Each one has it's own special look. Making them so much fun to send for Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards. Can't believe you made 3. WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all of these. I'm definitely casing the bottom one bc I think I have all those parts! Love how you used them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three! All wonderful- loving how you used so many pieces of the kit- and love the 'love' peeking out between the white pieces on the third. Beautiful cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terry, CAS cards can be just as awesome as over the top cards. You did a great job! Love your designs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Three pretty cards. They are all so unique. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terry--you are the rockstar this month to create three cards! I love the simple designs and they are not plain! Great use of the kit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Each one has it's own feel, makes it hard to say which one I like the most. Oh, wait...I don't have to choose! Great job on this duel, Terry!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like how you featured all of the papers. They are so fun! that cut on the last card is a great idea for a peek through. You rocked this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards. I love the simplicity of these. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete