Friday, May 15, 2020

Bargain Hunter's Duel


It's the 15th of the month, and time to Duel!

Jeanette and Kelly came up with the following theme...

Bargain Hunters

The idea was to include items in our kits that we obtained as a bargain (clearance sales, Tuesday Morning, second hand, etc.).

Here is what Jeanette sent to the Dazzlers:

Image/Sentiment – Sparkle ‘N Sprinkle Happy Flowers – stamped on Recollections 110# White CS with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

Designer Paper – from the Recollections Home Basics Paper Pad 

Ribbons/Fibers – Amuse, Baker’s Twine, Classic Traditions Satin, Floral Gardens Grosgrain Ribbon and Offray Crochet Thread 

Embellishments – Dollar Tree Puffy Dots, Grandma’s Buttons, Paper Studio Brads, Paper Studio Heart Charm, and Sequins from the Thrift Store.

And here is my card:


I have had absolutely no mojo lately, but I do like how this card came out.

Thank you for visiting....make sure you visit all of the Diva and Dazzler blogs listed in my right sidebar!

Terry


8 comments:

  1. Terry, you did it! Congrats! It's so hard to make a card without mojo but you did and your card is so pretty! I love the way you colored the flowers and your layout is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Terry! I love how you colored the flowers. It just pops spring time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW for no mojo you knocked this one out of the park. It is a beautlful card. I love you coloring and the layout really shows of this wonderful image. Great job my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terry you rally rocked this kit with a fabulous card - love it
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty. Your colors are perfect for the flowers and the background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I somehow missed this last month! Love your coloring on the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terry, for not having any mojo - you sure created a beauty! Love the colors and your delicate shading on the flower petals. So very pretty. Sending hugs!

    ReplyDelete