For our 10th Anniversary, Kelly sent each of the Darlings 3 pieces of felt, that's 16 sets, when strung together creates a banner of celebration, bound together in crafty friendship. Since we can't all be together in person, she sent us a long distance friendship challenge.
Here is what she said:
- Create a card using the 3 felt pieces (twine is optional) in a creative way
- You may ONLY use a sentiment stamp on your card
- There's a door prize for the most creative card
- Post your card on August 1st (that's today)
Well, here is mine.....I hope it fits the challenge:
Thank you for stopping by!! Can't believe it's been 10 years already!
Terry


Terry - welcome back to blogging!!! I've missed you! And look at your gorgeous cloudy sky! WOW! Love it! It's the perfect backdrop for those felt banners!
ReplyDeleteLove this! Your colorful clouds are so cheerful!
ReplyDeleteYour card is so cute Terry. I love the colorful clouds and the sentiment is perfect!
ReplyDeleteThe colorful clouds look fantastic with the banners. Great card, Terry!
ReplyDeleteSo cool. I love the clouds in rainbow colors.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely LOVE your rainbow of clouds..............this is so pretty!
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome Terry. I love your card. The rainbow clouds are amazing and using the banner pieces and twine is awesome. Great job on this card. Very creative. (Glad I'm not a judge).
ReplyDeleteTerry, this is awesome! Such bold colors, I love that!
ReplyDeleteShe's back! YAY Terry! I love your colorful cheerful card - how funny we thought of the same idea! I love the banners going across as a focal point and you nailed the instructions to JUST use the kit - YAY!! So blessed you are part of our group, 10 years strong! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteGreat use of the banners Terry, and love how you sponged your colourful background.
ReplyDeleteStay safe
Blessings
Maxine
Wow! Terry love your rainbow cards! What a great celebratory card!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the bright colored clouds. Super cute card.
ReplyDelete