It's no surprise that in a random drawing, I am still a Dazzler:
Kelly sent us a fun filled kit this month (and she sent kits to ALL 16 of us)! I used 3 of the papers, some ribbon and the enamel dots along with the cute image and sentiment from The Cat's Pajamas set called Bring On The Cake. Here is my card:
Along with the kit we received some fun party favors and a raffle ticket to win a prize. How fun is that?? Here is my ticket:
This month was a lot of fun. There were party games and lots of chatter. Thank you Kelly for a fun Duel!! May we have many more!!
Terry




Terry, you did such an awesome job with your kit (and I love that we thought alike in our photography!) There is so much to love about your card - the coloring, the design, the creative way you added the 10 to the top of your cake, and the very fun way you used the sentiment!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet card. I love the details with the sentiment and banner behind it. Very creative in adding the 10 to the top of the cake!
ReplyDeleteA very cute card,Terry! I love all the layers of paper...Looks great! Happy 10th!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun card. I really like your layout.
ReplyDeleteTracie, what a terrific card! Love the great design and that 10 on top of the cake is the perfect touch! Happy Dueling Day! So pleased to be a Dazzler with you this month!!
ReplyDeleteWow Terry what a wonderful layout you chose. I love the dsp die cut highlighting your bring on the cake sentiment. It is wonderful I love the pink paper highlighting the dsp as well. Great job once again on your kit. So glad we are friends and duelers together! ♥
ReplyDeleteLove your card, Terry! That image is so fun, and your coloring really captures my eye. You used a great layout to give enough room for the image and the layers for the sentiment. Nicely done!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful card Terry - love how you have raised the image panel above the top edge of the card
ReplyDeleteStay safe
Blessings
Maxine
Love your sweet pastel cake! The sentiment die cut and embellishments looks great!
ReplyDelete