LJ and Terry S. are the hostesses for this month and came up with a fun Halloween theme for us!
Terry sent the following items in her kit to the Dazzlers:
Images: Photoplay Gnome for the Holidays Halloween
DP: Photoplay Potions & Spells, Hocus Pocus, Batty, and Paper Studio Polkadots
Embellishments: Gina Marie Enamel Dots, Paper Studio Gems, The Ribbon Boutique Ribbons, and an action wobble
Along with the card kit, Terry also sent us a mask. Not a scary Halloween mask, but a 2020 version. It is double sided, so I can wear it for Halloween and for the entire Fall season! Thank you Terry!!
Here is my batty card:
I have to tell you that I LOVE gnomes. Photoplay is a new to me company and as I was looking at their website I noticed they have Gnomes for every season! Looks like I will be shopping with them in the near future!
Thank you for stopping by.....Happy Halloween!! Please visit the blogs of all the Divas and Dazzlers, links are in my right sidebar!
Terry


Love your card! Clever use of the green enamel dots for the bat’s eyes!
ReplyDeleteHappy Shopping! I have a 4th of July set! This is such a cute card--I love the design and the colors are so fun!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute card, Terry! Love the paper, the bat and sentiment along with those darling gnomes!!
ReplyDeleteTerry, your card is so cute! Love the design and the awesome coloring, too! I can't wait to see what you'll buy... and what you make with it!
ReplyDeleteGreat card Terry. I love the dsp you chose, the layout and the cute little candy corn you put next to your cute gnomes.....
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun card Terry. Love the background for the gnomes.
ReplyDeleteFun and cute card! Loving your coloring too. Fun to add the green enamel dots for eyes of your bat! Very fun duel! This company is also new to me- I will be back to check out their stamps as well!
ReplyDeleteSuper card, Terry! I love these gnomes and their green hair!! I actually don't have any gnome stamps. Looks like I'll have to join you on a shopping trip.
ReplyDelete