I had to dust off my blog for this post. I have not posted anything since October of 2020! I took a needed break, but I am back!
My first post for 2022 is for a group I am in over at SCS, the Dueling Darlings! Kelly and Jeanette were the first hostesses of the year and their theme is:
Make it strawberry!
Our kit from Kelly includes:
Image: Colorado Craft Company: Ice Cream Day
Papers: Dear Lizzy: Sweet Summer and Pebbles: Sun and Fun and Co'ordinations polka dots
Ribbons are from Hobby Lobby, Joann's and my stash
Bling and twine: Dollar Tree
Papers: Dear Lizzy: Sweet Summer and Pebbles: Sun and Fun and Co'ordinations polka dots
Ribbons are from Hobby Lobby, Joann's and my stash
Bling and twine: Dollar Tree
Here is the card I created with this cute kit:
This was a cute image, and I paired it with the Happy Birthday die from Lawn Fawn. There is a cutie turning 2 in May that will get this card :-)
Thank you for stopping by!
Terry
Terry, it is soooo good to see you back blogging! I have missed you! Now about this card... it is absolutely adorable! The two-year-old will be squealing in delight!
ReplyDeleteWelcome Back Terry--to the group and to blogging! It is great to see such a fun card on your blog today--I love the huge die and it is perfect with the sweet little mouse! I am sure the card will be well loved later this year!
ReplyDeleteSo cute Terry. I love the Birthday sentiment you added. Just perfect with the image.
ReplyDeleteWow Terry! What a comeback!! Love love love that big Happy Birthday Diecut in the bright pink. And the little mouse looks like he's offering his ice cream as a gift! Too cute! So glad that you're back with us again!
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card Terry - and a great comeback to blogging. It's wonderful to 'see' you again
ReplyDeleteStay safe
Blessings
Maxine
Terry, your card is so cute. I love how you used the big sentiment and the bling down the side with the little mouse highlighting the whole card. Great job with this kit. I am so happy you are back!♥
ReplyDeleteOh sweet friend how did I miss this - so glad I came back around to check the blogs! This is absolute sweetness and I love the addtion of the big Happy Birthday! THis is my kind of birthday - ice cream! Sensational card, my friend! xo
ReplyDelete