Tuesday, March 15, 2022

March Duel: Team Coffee or Team Tea?

Am I team coffee or team tea? As a hot drink, not really either. I do like my tea cold, with a little sweetener and lots of ice!

This month Barb and Lorraine were in charge of sending kits.

The kit I received from Barb included the following:

Image/Sentiment:  Gina K Designs Perfect Blend Stamp Set stamped on The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 110# White in Hero Arts Intense Black


Patterned Paper:  Moxie Perfect Blend-Coffee Addict Patterned Papers; Reminisce – Coffeeology, Bo Bunny – Stay Awhile, Stay Awhile Warm - Dots, Stay Awhile Home – Houses, Stay awhile Coffee - cups

Ink: Hero Arts Intense Black

 

Embellishments: Ribbons, baker’s twine, brown enamel dots, Pinkfresh Studio jewels – espresso, Peach fuzz and Sparkling Champagne

Here is my card: 


Thank you for stopping by and taking a look!

I will have my February card posted soon (it's a bit late)!

Terry


 

6 comments:

  1. Terry, your card is so pretty - love the way you placed the cups... and the embellishments, too. Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Terry I LOVE your card. What a great layout with. Very classy looking. Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your fabulous card Terry - that looks amazing, and I love how you have used your kit.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Terry. I love the background for you cute mugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card Terry! I love the layout, with the cascading coffee cups. I love the added bling too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun card, Terry! I like the circle for the sentiment and the little dance of coffee cups down the front! That sentiment sure is true, right? Great job!

    ReplyDelete