Sunday, May 15, 2022

May Duel - We are a rainbow

Hello!

Kelly was the hostess for this round and she sent us this message:

Each of us brings a light and color to life - from the quietness of pastels to the boldness of the brights! Each of you are an important "band" of the rainbow because in order to have it, we all need to be together as one.

We all received a random color to create with this month, and I am PINK. We are to create a card using only our color.

Since I got pink, I color blended some clouds across the die cut panel Kelly sent us. I then did some color blending on 2 of my rainbow pieces in different shades of pink. I die cut some clouds and added some sparkle to my pink rainbow and the white clouds. I also added a sentiment in black (not sure if I broke the rules).

Hope you like it:


Thank you for stopping by!

Terry

6 comments:

  1. What a fantastic card Terry. I love how you spaced the rainbows. Lovely showing of pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink clouds! Great job : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. PERFECTION!! Those fluffy clouds are so pretty and what a fun font on the sentiment. I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terry this card is wonderful. So soft and pretty...great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beauty! I love your cloud background and the diecut clouds, too. A perfect pink rainbow card, Terry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terry--your card is beautiful. I love the clouds in the background--they are perfectly ink blended! Love the design and the sentiment is a good choice! Well Done My Friend!

    ReplyDelete