Monday, July 18, 2022

February Duel - Library Lovers!

Hi everyone!

I am playing catch up on my Duels today. I hate being late, but I guess sometimes life gets in the way.

The hostesses for this month were Carol and Tracie and they came up the the following theme:

Library Lovers!  

Carol sent us a jam packed kit including Dr. Seuss quotes she printed out, a few images of stacks of books, and tons of embellishments that were all book and library related. Also included were some  patterned papers, ribbon and twine. 


Here is my card:


Thank you for stopping by! More cards to come!




6 comments:

  1. Terry, this is such a fun card - with the library feel to it. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just perfect. You used so much of our fun kit--Way to Go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kudos for getting caught up! It must feel good! I really like this card, especially that it can be used for a male or female. That's great. The fun quote is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Terry. Great use of the kit,

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card using the elements you were sent Terry. love it.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete