Hello everyone!
This month Darlene and I were hostesses and this is what I sent my team:
Darlene and I are hosting this month and we got together on a theme for this month. Darlene came up with “Holographics”, and we both bought the same holographic papers for you to use. Another twist on this was to cut out some of the papers for you in geometric shapes to use on your cards. I chose to punch your papers with 3 sizes of hexagon Fiskars punches.
In your kits you will find the following:
- Image: Candles from the Simon Says Stamp set “Birthday Borders”
- Sentiment: Altenew “Kind Confetti
- Papers: glitter is The Paper Studio, Pink & Main - Holographic Set 2
- Ribbons – from my stash
- Gems – The Paper Studio
- Sequins – Unity
It doesn’t matter how you use your papers, as long as you use some of the holographic paper on your card.
Have fun,
Terry
Here is my card:
Thank you for stopping by!!

What a fun card! Good job!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely a sparkly fun birthday card that goes so well with the greeting.
ReplyDeleteWOWZA--this card is so pretty! It is such a sweet birthday card!
ReplyDeleteHoly moley! Love the blast of bright yellow paper!! It really sets off the holographic colors in the papers. I think the image you picked is so fun and I really like how you used it here!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great way to use the holographic hexagons Terry - a stunning card
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxina
WOW WOW WOW what an awesome card. You really nailedcthis.
ReplyDelete