Hello everyone!
Catching up on past duels I missed today. This will be blog post #3! I actually had the image colored ahead of schedule, but lost track of time.
Jeanette sent out the kits for both teams this month, and what a fun kit it was!
Kit included:
Image: Hello Bluebird "Frosty Mornings"
Sentiments: SSS/Pinkfresh "Next Level Amazing" and Great Impressions "Only As Strong"
DP: Moxie, Paper Studio, Recollections and other unknown
Ribbons/Fibers: Ribbon Botique, Sheer Creations, SU! and twine
Embellishments: miscellaneous
Here is my card:

Super cute card - your coloring is wonderful!
ReplyDeleteOh Terry - this is such a sweet card. I love the overall design you used!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet layout! Love this image and the card is so cute!
ReplyDeleteAwww...such an adorable image colored so very nicely! It makes me smile. Your choice of papers and embellishments match perfectly. So sweet!
ReplyDeleteSo cute. I love the images. Great coloring.
ReplyDeleteAnother beautifully made card Terry - I love the soft browns and green colours together.
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
Cute cute card Terry. The coloring is wonderful, the layout is perfect and all the colors are spot on. Great job.
ReplyDelete