Barb, Jeanette, Darlene and I have participated in some virtual card making events that we were not able to complete live, so here is where catch up!
My first catch up is with a kit provided to us through the Scrapbook and Cards Today event that took place this pat October. This was a Hero Arts kits including the Stamp and Die combo "Yay! Birthday Bundle".
Here are the three cards created:
I am so glad we have decided to do this. It gives me a reason to get it all done, and hopefully by the next event!
Thank you for looking!
Terry



Terry, all three of these cards look fabulous! Fun birthday cards, for sure! Well done on the debut month of catching up!
ReplyDeleteWow Terry! These cards are fantastic! They are inspiring me to try that kit. I especially like the streamer background that is stenciled on the 3rd card. It's very pretty.
ReplyDeleteTerry--all three of these are so fun. I love the bright colors. I am so excited to do this every month with you!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards Terry - love the cheerful colours on these basically CAS cards
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
Great job on these cards. This looks it is a fun project to take.
ReplyDelete