Saturday, December 31, 2022

Catch Up Club - December 2022

Hello, and welcome to the second installment for the Catch Up Club. What is the Catch Up Club you ask? Well here is the explanation, short and sweet:

Barb, Jeanette, Darlene and I have participated in some virtual card making events that we were not able to complete live, so here is where catch up!

For my December I used the kit we received from Your Next Stamp. The theme of their class was "cute & whimsical cards", and was taught by Mari Clarke. The kit included the stamp and die set "You Lift Me Up" and Gumdrops from their line of embellishments.

I ink blended the background with several Gina K inks, and colored the images with Copic markers.

Here are my finished cards:


These cards were fun to make, and easy too. 

Thank you for stopping by, and see you next year! 

Terry

5 comments:

  1. Oh my, Terry! These are so pretty! I love the blended background colors that you created and your coloring is perfect (of course). I need to dig that set out and have some fun. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet cards. The colors are perfect and I love the background. I still need to do those so I am happy to be inspired by you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terry, these cards are so sweet, with the adorable images, gorgeous ink blending, and fun scenes. You've done an outstanding job with the class/kit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun to make and a fabulous result Terry - two gorgeous cards
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terry these are awesome cards. So much fun and inviting. Great job on these.

    ReplyDelete