Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Catch Up Club - January 2023

Hello, and welcome to the third installment for the Catch Up Club. What is the Catch Up Club you ask? Well here is the explanation, short and sweet:

Barb, Jeanette, Darlene and I have participated in some virtual card making events that we were not able to complete live, so here is where catch up!

My January cards were made from a kit by Spellbinders from a previous Crop and Create event. I will be honest that I had one of these cards done back in October, but the rest were recent creations. They were a lot of work, but turned out nice even though I went "off script" on two of them. What does that mean? I didn't make the exact card that I was supposed to. One is missing a sentiment, and one used different papers.

For these cards, I used the following supplies:

  • Dancin' Elf stamps and dies
  • Ornament Frame dies
  • Holiday Flowers and Greenery dies
  • Classic Greeting dies
  • assorted papers from Spellbinders
And here they are:




Lots of little pieces involved in these cards, but they are cute. I really need to do them again at some point to see if I can get the stripes on the elf's socks where they are supposed to be!


Thank you for taking a look! See you next month! Don't forget to check out Barb, Jeanette and Darlene's cards.


Terry 








5 comments:

  1. These sure are cute--Love them. I have not tackled this class yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet cards Terry - and well done on completing them!! Loving the one with the black background
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terry, I love this trio of Christmas cards! They range from cute to gorgeous, each one perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Terry! These cards are so dang cute! They look like a LOT of work...so many pieces to each. They are really special. I confess to being too intimidated to try these cards, LOL. But you mastered them quite nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great cards Terry. I don't know what the cards were supposed to look like but you did a great job going off script.

    ReplyDelete