Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Creative Crew - January and February 2023

Hello!!

Today is the 15th, and time to post our creations from a little group called the Creative Crew. The group started over on Splitcoast Stampers and includes 7 crafty ladies from all over the US.

For January's challenge Barb and Jeanette teamed up and sent us the contents of our first kit. Barb sent us the image, and Jeanette sent us the papers and embellishments. They chose the theme of SNOW.

Here is what they sent:

  • Image: Creative Vision Snowman with Broom Large
  • Papers/Embellishments - Mostly from Jeanette's Stash (two of the ribbons were from AMuse Studio, a tag was from Paper Studio, and Puffy Green Dots were from Dollar Tree)

Here is my card:




For February Darlene was hostess and she sent us a fun kit in the theme of  "What's Your Birthstone"

This kit included:

  • Papers and Images from the "Prism" kit by Club Scrap
  • Ribbons from JoAnn's Fabrics
  • Adhesive Gems from Paper Studio
  • Sequins and Washi Tape from Club Scrap

My Birthday is in September and my birthstone is a sapphire. I love the color blue, so this works perfectly for me! I hope I did the coloring justice. I covered the entire gemstome with Wink of Stella to make it sparkle.

Here is my card:


I hope you like my cards, they were fun to create.

I have to run and get kits together since I am the hostess for March! See you next month!

Terry

10 comments:

  1. This card is wonderful. I love both cards. Blue is my favorite color as well. I love the way you colored the prism. I also really like your snowman card. You have done an outstanding on both cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZA--your gemstone card is so pretty! I love the share of blue you used. The layout is so pretty too. Plus, the snowman card is dang cute! I love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful stone - yes your coloring is amazing! Both cards are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are beautiful Terry. Love the vibrant color you did on your Prism.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty cards - good job Terry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm showing as "Anonymous" : ) Hugs, Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two wonderful cards Terry - I particularly like the sapphire one - that is wonderful, and so stunningly coloured.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cute snowman! I love how you colored the hat - very good! The blending of blues on the birthstone card look really great. Good job, fellow sapphire girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not sure why my comment is showing as anonymous - but it's me, BlueInks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Terry both cards are fabulous! I love the background for the cute snowman. The gem you colored is so pretty on the second card. Well done!

    ReplyDelete