Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Catch Up Club February 2023

Hello, and welcome to February 2023 installment for the Catch Up Club. What is the Catch Up Club you ask? Well here is the explanation, short and sweet:

Barb, Jeanette, Darlene and I have participated in some virtual card making events that we were not able to complete live, so here is where catch up!

My cards were made from a kit sent in the Fall Crop and Create event by Honey Bee Stamps. There were 3 cards in this class and I got them all made! Yay for me!

Here they are:




These were fun cards to make. Well, as fun as a shaker card can be to make. They are a bit complicated and fussy, but I got them done!

Next month will be a pretty special post because the entire Catch Up Club will be together in person on post day! I can not wait!!!

Thank you for looking!

Terry

2 comments:

  1. Terry, I am in awe! Three cards and they are all just too much fun. It looks like it's party time on your blog today! Congrats on making progress on Catchin' Up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for you is right. These are awesome.

    ReplyDelete