Today is the day, Creative Crew post day! It seems I am a bit late to my own party. LOL.
I was the hostess for March and I sent out the following to the Crew:
This month’s
theme is “Some Bunny Loves You”!
I figured it
was a good time to get a head start on Easter, so I put together this kit for
you!
In your kit you will find:
Images and sentiments: Simon Says Stamp “Oh Bunny”
Papers: all from my stash, various companies (mostly The
Paper Studio and DCWV)
Embellishments: from my stash –gems and pearls (the
Paper Studio), generic sequins
Ribbon: all from Michaels Celebrate It
Here is the card I created for this month:
Hope you like it. These bunnies are so cute and I gave them tails using the pearls in the kit!
Thanks for "hopping" by!
Terry

Terry, what a great layout to make the solid row of bunnies the focal point! I love it! Thanks for such a fun and adorable kit!
ReplyDeleteFirst off, thanks for the fun kit! You card is just darling!
ReplyDeleteYour pastel bunnies are just so cute. Great challenge this month.
ReplyDeleteTerry, your bunnies are adorable in their spring colors with those sweet little tails! Fun card... and super fun kit. Thanks for hosting this month!
ReplyDeleteTerry thank you so much for the fun kit. I had fun with it. I love your card as well. Such a great way to use all the bunnies. I love the layout. You did an amazing job.
ReplyDeleteA fabulous card Terry - love your softly coloured bunnies and their gorgeous pearl tails
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
Terry I love your card and the kit as well. Thank you. I love how you used the embellishments on this card. Very classy.
ReplyDeleteTerry--thanks for the fun kit. I like your layout and the pearl tails are sweet!
ReplyDelete