Monday, May 1, 2023

Catch Up Club March and April 2023

Hello! 

Time for another Catch Up Club post for you! What is the Catch Up Club? It's a small group made up of Barb, Jeanette, Darlene and myself that have card kits or classes from the past that we need to complete. We all have signed up for events and were not able to complete the cards live, so this is our chance to catch up!

Has it really been 2 months since I posted? Yes, unfortunately that is correct. I have now officially set myself an alert on my phone so that I am not late again!

Since I didn't post in March, I have 2 sets of cards to show you this month. Both kits were from the Fall 2022 Scrapbook and Cards Today cardmaking event.

For March I used the kit from Lawn Fawn to create these cute cards:






And for April I made the cards from Gina K's class:






Thank you for stopping by! I will be here on time next month, I promise!

See you then,

Terry

4 comments:

  1. WOW! So many cards to love. You've done an outstanding job catching up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these sets are cards are so pretty! Love them and I love that you are catching up! See you in May!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty! Way to catch up with so many great cards -- and you have a good start for Christmas cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow wow wow great cards Terry.

    ReplyDelete