Sunday, July 16, 2023

Creative Crew - June and July

Hello!

Welcome to the latest installment of  "better late than never". I mean Creative Crew posting day!

I have another two for for you this month. I originally set my post for June to be posted in 2024, not 2023 and I didn't realize that it didn't post last month. I'm not sure how I did that??

The following card is for June, and the kit was sent to us by Barb. Her theme was "Flowers".

Her kit included the following:

Image:  Pinkfresh Studio - Bouquet of Hearts

Cardstock/Patterned Paper: Stampin' Up! - Peaceful Poppies Patterned Paper

Ribbon: Stampin' Up! - Mossy Meadow, Calypso Coral, Poppy Parade, Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry and white

Embellishments: From Barb's stash - Pinkfresh, Taylored Expressions and other misc.

Here is what I have created:



For this month, Jeanette sent us a "cool" Christmas in July kit! Here is what was included:

Image: CC Designs - Green One

Sentiments: CC Designs - Green One, Crackerbox - Grinch Saying, Taylored Expressions - One the Block Merry

Papers: Recollections - FaLaLa Paper pad, My Minds Eye - 12 Days of Christmas

Embellishments: SU! ribbon, Taylored Expressions red pearls, and misc from her stash

Here is my Grinchy card:



Thank you for stopping by. Some day (fingers crossed) I will be on time!!

Until then.....see you later!

Terry

6 comments:

  1. Two wonderful cards Terry - love your June one with the darker colouring. Your July one is delightful also
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terry, both of your cards are adorable - and I'm sure it feels good to be caught up, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terry--both of these are so cute. I love the background you picked for the June card! And, the design of the July card is so cute. Love the grinch standing on Merry! Well done and good to be caught up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two great cards! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both adorable cards Terry. Great job with both images.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terry both of your cards are amazing. I love them both. I love the color choices for each card and the layouts. (I swear we are sisters from different mothers).LOL

    ReplyDelete