Time for another Catch Up Club post for you! What is the Catch Up Club? It's a small group made up of Barb, Jeanette, Darlene and myself that have card kits or classes from the past that we need to complete. We all have signed up for events and were not able to complete the cards live, so this is our chance to catch up!
I was out of town and totally forgot to post last months creations, so here goes!
These cards were created using the SCT exclusive stamp, stencil and die set that we received in the Fall 2022 Crop and Create event. This class was taught by Meghann Andrews, and had very detailed written instructions, so I was able to create these cards without having to re-watch the video. I did make some mistakes, and didn't finish the sentiment on one of them, but will complete that card when I need to use it.
Thank you for stopping by!
Terry




Wonderful cards Terry - and what a great stamp set for creating backgrounds.
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
Terry, these three look fabulous! I am glad you're catching up - and encouraging me to do so as well!
ReplyDeleteWow Terry these cards are awesome. You did a beautiful job on them.
ReplyDeleteThese are so cute Terry--fun colors!
ReplyDelete