Friday, September 15, 2023

A die that's not a die....

Today is the day, Creative Crew post day!

Jeannette sent us all the same die - Your Next Stamp's Wonky Scallop Edge, but the instructions said to use it in some way other than as a die.

It seems that I didn't understand the assignment. Ooops. I used it as a die, except that I didn't use it in the typical way that it is used.

Here is my scary card.....I used the die to make eyeballs!



and a closeup of the shiny eyeball :-)


I apologize to Jeannette for not understanding the directions. I should have asked!

Until next time...and thank you for stopping by!

Terry

6 comments:

  1. Terry, there is no OOPS with this adorable card with those shiny eyes. You just "stretched' the instructions a bit. I love your card! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Creative! You used the die to make eyes--brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant use of the die Terry! A fun card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute cute cute Terry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terry, those cute and wonky eyes are adorable!! What a clever use of the die! I love your bright colors on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great way to use the die. I love the way you made these wonderful eyes and card.

    ReplyDelete