Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Catch Up Club - I'm back!

It's the last day of the month and time to post for the Catch Up Club. What is the Catch Up Club? It's a group of friends catching up on projects or online events that we didn't get a chance to make live. Jeanette, Darlene,  Barb, and I have decided to try to catch up and to post each month on the last day of the month.

I have been missing for the last six months, but I'm back!

My catch-up cards for this month are from an online event through Pinkfresh Studio. I finished one class and here are the cards:



This is the first time that I am posting from my phone, so fingers crossed that this works!

Thanks for stopping by!

Terry

4 comments:

  1. WELCOME BACK, Terry!!! I am happy! Your Pinkfresh Catch Up cards are absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous!! It's so great to have you back here, and these stunners are a perfect way to make an entrance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Sweet--love these! And, using your phone is pretty easy too!

    ReplyDelete