Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Creative Crew May 2024

Today is the 15th, and time to post our creations from a little group called the Creative Crew. The group started over on Splitcoast Stampers and includes 7 crafty ladies from all over the US.

This month's hostess is Tracie and her theme is "It's all about the flowers" and she chose this sweet image Tulips For You by Penny Black. She also sent papers from The Paper Source and die cut butterflies from the Taylored Expressions set Flutter-bys.

Here is my card. I colored the image with my Copic markers, mounted the image on one of the papers Tracie sent, then finally on a black card base. I added one of the die cut butterflies to the upper right corner. 



My favorite flower happens to be the tulip...all colors, but yellow is my favorite.

Thank you for stopping by!!

Terry


5 comments:

  1. Terry, I love your card! Your coloring is awesome and the simple design makes it the star of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the yellow tulips! I also admire your shading around the image in the soft turquoise. This just makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Terry what a fun card. I love your card. Your coloring and layout is outstanding. well done my friend.

    ReplyDelete

  4. Such a beautiful card Terry, and wonderful use of the image and papers - the butterfly 'finished' the card perfectly
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your yellow tulips. This card is so pretty and your coloring is spot on!

    ReplyDelete