Jeanette was the hostess for this month and she sent us the following:
It's hot! It is summertime, after all. One of the best things to do in the summer is grill, since it means less mess in the kitchen and more time to play. Therefore, for this month's theme, I chose:
Summertime Grillin'
As a little something extra, PLEASE SHARE SOMETHING YOU LIKE TO GRILL (OR HAVE GRILLED) when you share your card on the 15th.
Image and sentiment: CC Designs BBQ
Designer papers: Reminisce Camping Cookout
Here is my card:
I am the cook in the house, and that includes grilling. My favorites to grill are teriyaki tenderloin, Italian chicken and jalapeno poppers. Yum! Makes me want to grill now!
Thank you for stopping by!

What a cute card! I love that you used so much of that cute paper. Teriyaki Tenderloin - YUM!!
ReplyDeleteThis card is too cute--I like how you used so much of the patterned paper. I will be down for some grillin' when the rain stops!
ReplyDeleteTerry, your card is fabulous - great coloring! And yum! Let me know when Barb's coming and I'll crash the BBQ party!
ReplyDeleteCard is so cute. Such a great layout.
ReplyDeleteTerry your tasty grill foods sound amazing....when is supper I love your card so inspired and inviting. Well done
ReplyDelete