Hello!
It's the 15th....ok, so it's the 16th! Time to post our Creative Crew creations.
this month, our hostess is Barb. She sent us some fun Halloween stuff to work with:
Two of the patterned papers are from Echo Park Paper—Happy Halloween Line. They are Bat Festival and Haunted Houses. The white one is from Around The Block and is called Color Me Halloween.
For my card, I actually used all of the different papers in unexpected ways. I ink blended the moon and background on one paper, ink blended the grass on another, and used yet another for layering.
Here is my card:
Thank you for stopping by, even though I am a day late!

You are so creative!!!! Your card is amazing. Well done.
ReplyDeleteBRILLIANT!!! Using the DPs as the paper for blending is inspired. Love those bats and the moon. Of course the main image is colored perfectly!
ReplyDeleteOh My--your card is stunning! I love the ink blending on the patterned paper! The bats are so fun! Way to Go--Creativeness Exudes!
ReplyDeleteWOW! This is an amazing card, Terry! Those bats... and bats... and more bats. Fun! Love how you colored the cute image, too.
ReplyDelete