Thursday, May 15, 2025

Creative Crew - Happy Spring

Hello! 

Dusting the cobwebs off of my blog today! It's been awhile since I kast posted. Life has been crazy, but getting back on track....finally!

Tracie was the hostess for this round, and here is what she sent to us:

To All My Creative Crew Friends,

Happy Spring to you all. I am loving all the colors of spring. For your May challenge I selected "Perfect Posey" by Gina K Designs. 

She also sent us patterned paper, gems from Park Lane and die cut butterflies from Stampin Up!

Here is my card:


I colored the imagecwith Copics, used one of the papers, the butterflies and the gems provided. Hope you like it!

Thank you for stopping by!

Terry


4 comments:

  1. Terry--this sure is a pretty card. I love all of the colors and the dies you used for the image. Welcome Back to Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - it's Lorraine! Such pretty coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I love how you used the floral paper for the background. Made for such a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terry, your card is so sweet - those flowers are colored beautifully and the card designs is perfect.

    ReplyDelete