Wednesday, January 15, 2025

You are so loved

Hello!

Welcome to the first Creative Crew post of 2025! 

Darlene was our hostess this month and she sent us the following:

You Are So Loved kit including the following:

Images: "You Are So Loved" - Gina K Designs
Papers: Pink & Main holographic, embossed panel of TE Cherry Pop cardstock using the "Cross my Heart" embossing folder from Spellbinders, and a heart panel made with Simon Hurley Bee Sting Lunar paste applied through a heart stencil from Gina K Designs.

I used two of the papers, along with the image and sentiments from the "You Are So Loved" set to create my card. I did not add anything extra because it just wasn't needed!

Here is my card:


Thank you for stopping by! See you next month!

Terry

5 comments:

  1. Terry--this is such a pretty card. I like the scallop panel behind the arms. Well Done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terry, your card looks fabulous! I really like how so much of those luscious hearts who up. And the coloring of the clothes is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card! I love your use of both panels and your coloring of the hearts and arms is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Terry. Love how you used the red heart paper for the background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Terry. Love your layout and the use of the kit. Well done.

    ReplyDelete