This month our great Dazzler hostess is Melina. Together with Diva Joan they came up with this month's theme of "Movie Night". Although I do not have children, Melina's kit was so much fun! I love the movie "Toy Story" and have watched it numerous times with nieces and nephews.
I had no clue that there were rubber stamps out there of Woody and Buzz Lightyear...and the paper Melina sent along was stinkin' adorable!
Here is my card:
I managed to use everything in the kit except one of the papers she sent along, so I think I did good this month!
Let me know what you think! I hoped you enjoyed my creation!
Terry
Image: Woody (EK Success), sentiment (PTI)
Paper: SU Chocolate Chip, DP (Creative Memories)
Accessories: buttons, brads, twine
WTG fellow Dazzler! I too did not use that paper! I liked my card too much without it....but I do have plans for it in the near future....lol
ReplyDeleteI love the layout of your card. You colored Woody perfectly!
So glad we get to take this adventure together!!
holeee mackerel g'friend!!Love love love it!
ReplyDeleteYou did an amazing coloring job on Woody,very crisp looking image and so well put together!
Wonderful job ,and great attention to details my darling! *tfs* ~~hugs~~
Terry, this card is soooooooooo adorable!!! Love the way you colored Woody and look at that awesome layout! The brads and twine treatment looks so cool! What a fantastic birthday card!!! Dazzling!!!
ReplyDeleteI also love the view of your Copics in the background. ;)
I love all of the textures you used. The hemp cord is perfect. Who knew Woody is in rubbah?! LOL Great job.
ReplyDeleteI just love this - such a fun card and Woody is colored beautifully! Love the cord, too - the whole thing is fab!! x0x0
ReplyDeleteGreat Card Terry! I love the layout you used and the star brads. The colors are perfect and I really think any child---or adult--will love this birthday card.
ReplyDeleteWow! I love this girl! Love the oval shape around the image. Great coloring too. Wonderful layout! :) I glad you liked my kit ;)
ReplyDeleteSoooo cute!! Love how you used the twine and top note die together. The added sentiment embellished with the stars is the perfect touch. Your coloring of Woody is wonderful.
ReplyDeleteFantastic! Love this theme and the "Toy Story" elements!! Great layout and use of the papers, images and embellishments in the kit, Terry! Love your card and the beautifully colored Woody!!!!
ReplyDeleteTerry, what a great birthday card someone will receive!! Totally love the way you did the layout, the twine, and stars, everything is perfect together!
ReplyDeleteOh Terry, I always look forward to seeing your cards. I love your style....I love this card and you did a great job with the kit. Great job coloring and love how you tied the twine around the top note....the little stars in the corner.....brilliant....great job my friend.♥♥♥
ReplyDeleteTerry,
ReplyDeleteI love your card, you did such a great job with the coloring of my favorite Toy Story Character.
Joan