Isn't she cute?? I just love this image!
Here are the details:
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Stamp Company: TAC - The Angel company
Stamp Set Name: Oh No You Didn't
DP: Making Memories
Paper: SU bordering Blue and Mellow Moss
Ticket: House of 3 parisian Anthology
Thanks for looking!
Terry
So very cute! I just love the colors and the way you used the DP on the photo corners. Awesome!
ReplyDeleteGreat card! I love how you used the DP for photo corners and then cut both the DP and ticket in half. U R 2 Smart!!! Love all the layers. Great job my friend.
ReplyDeleteVery cute card Terry. I too really like how you split the ticket and the paper--great idea! I think the photo corners really make the image pop.
ReplyDeletewowww...this sure is a beautiful and very classy card WPsistah!!
ReplyDeleteI absolutly luv the layout and how U used the d/p! very very clever!! :o)