Our only instruction this month is to give a "shout out" to our team leader Jeanette.
There are so many things I could say about Jeanette. She encourages everyone...whether it's through the great description of our cards when she recieves them, or when we are having personal struggles (which happens daily in the Forest). She is genuine, nice, soft spoken (yes, I said soft spoken...I got to meet her in real life this year and I experienced first hand!) and so down to earth. I am soooo very glad I got to meet her, both in the Forest and in real life! ♥ you Jeanette!
I couldn't just give a shout out to my team leader and leave Kelly out.
Kelly has had some bad times lately, but she has always been there to give everyone a cheery hello. Many time she has told me not to be so hard on myself and critical of my work. She is absolutely right...I sometimes do good work, and I have to see that for myself ☺ Kelly can always see the good through the bad and I give her so much credit for the hoops she's had to jump through to get life back to normal. ♥ you too Kelly!!!
After all of that, here is my card. I actually have an outside and an inside to show this month. I usually tend to forget the inside.
Outside:
Inside:
Thank you all for looking! See you next month Darlings!!!
Terry
Card details:
Image: Whippersnapper "Hot Java Divas", Stampin' Up - tea cup
Sentiment: Fiskars "Latte Love"
Paper: DP - Paper Pizzazz "Yummy Coffee Beans", DCWV "Friends Cream", SU Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla
Ink: Copics, SU Chocolate Chip, Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories: stir stick from Starbucks, Chocolate Chip ribbon
Oh Terry...your comments about our wonderful leaders brought tears to my eyes....you are so absolutely right in your description of both of these amazing ladies..way to go....As far as you doing things right sometimes...tsk...tsk...I personally would change that to all the time. I love your cards..so crisp and clean. You have a style that I truly admire. You have created a wonderful card both inside and out....I love the coloring of the image and layout, the use of the dsp's the embossed background, this is a masterpiece. Well done my friend. I am so blessed to be on this journey with you....we need to meet in real life soon...♥♥♥
ReplyDeleteGreat card. Love how you used the sentiment and mug image on the inside. Great coloring of the image and I really like how you cut out the image and sentiment. Wonderful tributes to our leaders. WHAAAA!!! I'm jealous that you got to meet Jeanette IRL!!!
ReplyDeleteOh Terry! I love love the die you used! Like the others I love all the detail on your cards. The colors you chose are awesome as well.
ReplyDeleteWonderful! I love how you used this kit - and, you are right, our leaders are FABBY!
ReplyDeleteTerry--such a great card. I love the nestie you used for the image and layer behind it--fits perfect! I really like the image and the colors you used. AND, your tribute to both of our leaders was right on! I love being a part of this wonderful group and to meet some great ladies--in real life like you and Jeanette and LJ and Joan as well as know I will meet Debbie this summer--and all of the friendships online!
ReplyDeleteGosh, I love that die cut! Your layout with the papers and textures is just perfect. You colored the girls well. Pretty much a kick *** card! LOL ;)
ReplyDeleteWow! Wow! WOW!!! Terry, this card is amazing - inside and out! Wonderful idea to emboss on the card front (I never think to do that - my embossing folders mostly remain untouched). And your coloring is incredible! Love the way you cut out the image, too! Perfect card, someone called it a masterpiece, and she was right!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your sweet words! Awwwwww... I'm in tears all over again! You mean so much to me and I must say, one of the thrills of my life has been getting to meet you and Barb and LJ!
Love ya, my friend!
Terry you are so wonderful, I love your card, and your comments about your friends. Well done!! I love the design of your card and the textures the DP and embossing gives. Great elements
ReplyDeleteawww darling WPsistah...this card of yours is insanely FLAWLESS!!! I absolutly LOVE IT from top to bottom!Your coloring is perfect in every way and that touch of dry embossed b/ground is genial!Did I mention how much I LOVE this card?? :o)
ReplyDeleteOh just darling - what a marvelous design and a truly wondeful card showcasing this most sweet image! You'd done a perfect job! Thank you for the sweet words - truly you are the blessings and I'm so glad to craft with ya! x0x0
ReplyDeletevery cute coloring! I love your embossing too and the shapes you used. :)
ReplyDelete