This month's hostess was my WPSistah Paola! She sent us some adorable images and embellies to work with! At first I struggled because I am not a pastel kind of person so I changed my way of thinking and picked out DP I wanted to use first, then decided what to do!
Here is my card:
And here a a close-up of the butterfly. I colored it black to match the DP, and I also colored the little baubles red with a Copic marker to match ☺
I would love to list everything used on this card, but I must have disposed of the piece of paper I had everything listed on.....I really like to be organized and hate it when I get rid of something I need!
Thank you all for looking....and I can't wait to get the next set of images from Karly!!
Terry
Love it! How clever to color the baubles with Copics! Love the glittery paper and wings. Terrific card my friend!
ReplyDeleteI love your take on this!! Great colors -- I like it so much better that mine ....waaah
ReplyDeleteWingpit Sistah you ROCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!
ReplyDeletewoot woot woottt...this card is TDF!
soo elegant and 'crisp' .....I absolutly love your outta-da-box thinking;how CLEVER to change teh color on the baubles and the butterfly....I seriously thought U just had same punch and punched out a diff color..wowww...
KUDOSSSS Terry!!:o)
Check out more love in the album I just opened up:o)
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=21786
Cute, Cute Card! Love the colors and the layout!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun adorable card....Well done Terry (as usual...)♥
ReplyDeleteWell I was a lucky gal to receive this beauty and a beauty it is! In person it just blings and sings! It has all my fave Twilight-y colors, lol - great job! x0x0
ReplyDelete