Thursday, July 28, 2011

July Calendar Girls Challenge

Hi Calendar Girls! It's the 28th already and it's time for a new challenge!

Michelle is Miss July in our Calendar Girls blog group and here is her challenge:

This month is a free for all....any theme! But.....there is a catch.

Our cards can be created using anything BUT a stamped image (sentiments are okay). Here is where you can get creative...examples would be punch art, stickers, embellishments, patterned paper, what ever you chose.

Here is my card:



I chose to use some pretty patterned paper and my SU daisy die to create my card. I have never used patterned paper to make the daisy before and I love how it turned out! It was a very simple card made from my scrap bucket, so unfortunately I do not have any details for you on what I used. I do know the sentiment is AMuse......

See Foxy? It is my week with her and she wanted to be famous, so I let her pose with my card ☺ She was a great model!!

Thank you so much for looking!!

See you soon ☺

Terry

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! I love the patterned dp made into the flower! Great take on Miss July's theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foxy--so great to see a picture of your on Terry's blog. Great card--I love that die and need to use it more. That paper is so pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO that Foxy is in the photo! The blue color you used is great. The flowers look really good. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful,simple and elegant card Terry...
    The colors are perfect too and seeing Foxy posing here is just the icing on the cake!
    Love it,love it, lOVE IT!!:o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! That challenge would have just about stumped me. Hi Foxy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terry, once again a masterpiece. I wouldn't have thought of this....and here you go doing it and doing it well...what a great card...Well done.....♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Terry! Love that daisy and the DP is very pretty. And look at the great model showing off your card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, a great card and foxy!!! Love them both, love the daisy, love how cute foxy is too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so sad, Terry! I was here before and commented on your lovely card with the big blue flower!! And with Foxy being in the picture, but not sure why the comment isn't here - but I'm sorry! I'm back! LOL! LOVE this, fromteh paper to the design! Wish I could remember all the better things I said the first time around, but glad to see it twice! x0x0

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the clean and simple look of this card! It's beautiful! The soft colors are wonderful and the big brad in the center of the flower is just the right touch!

    ReplyDelete