For the month of June Carol was our Calendar Girl.
Here is her challenge:
1. Make a card or a 3D item or whatever you would like and base it around something that you enjoy doing or plan on doing this summer...ex: a vacation, camping, family picnic, swimming, family reunion....you get the idea...
2. Write a short ditty about why you like or are looking forward to the theme you have on your card, when you post...
Here is my card:
Every year we go on a trip with most of my family to Northern Wisconsin. We fish, chat, shop and have a relaxing time. We were supposed to leave for that trip on this coming Saturday, but unforseen circumstances have changed that for us. I am sad that we are not going, but there is always next year!
Thank you Carol for a fun challenge....I am so sorry that I posted this so late! I guess the saying is true, better late than never!!
See you tomorrow!!
Thanks for looking ☺
Terry
image: Stamping Bella - Staceyfishabella
What a great depiction of you!! Love the image and, more importantly, your story!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love that huge fish!!! The layering and colors are great together. Fish on!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet this is!!!!!!!! LOVE this fishing Bella - one I didnt "catch" (hee hee) in my sptamping bella craze! This is super!! SUPER, all the way around! x0x0
ReplyDelete