Sunday, September 18, 2011

It's a Mystery #6

Here is my Mystery Swap card for Septenber 2011:



This rounds hostess was Karly. She sent us this cute Penny Black image to use on our cards and we were to provide all of the extras....papers and embellishments.

Thanks for taking a peek! Can't wait to see what image Barb used for the next round!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh Terry, your card turned out so dog gone cute...I love it...I love the pink you used for the flowers, the dsp, the layout and your amazing coloring....Well done my friend....♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...so pretty! I just love your background dp!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sweet pink and how the DP goes so well with the image flowers. The brad placement is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty! love the soft colors you used and the brads :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Card Terry--love the bow and the paper is perfect!

    ReplyDelete