Thursday, September 15, 2011

Dueling Darlings Duel #14 - September

Happy 15th of the month Dueling Darlings!! I can not believe it is the middle of September already! Where did summer go?

This months Dazzler hostess is April, and she sent us a fun kit filled with everything school. Cool papers, a school bus die cut, cute images, alphabet ribbon, star stickers, paper clips and some cool black crepe like paper.

Here is my card:



I used one of the papers, the school bus (I gave it some wheels), the star stickers, alphabet ribbon, a paper clip and 2 of the images. The monkey was originally carrying a stack of books but I thought it would be cute to have him standing on top the bus waving a sign that said "Teachers Rule".

I think it turned out cute. What do you think??

Thanks for stopping and taking a peek at my creation! See you at the next duel ☺

Terry

13 comments:

  1. Terry--I so love your card--I think it is so darn cute that you are highlighting the Teachers Rule sign! Perfect!

    Love the big yellow bus and your design--PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! Great that the Teachers Rule sign is high
    Others by this naughty monkey atop the bus! LOL

    Can't believe we both used the stars on the bus...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh Terry, what a gem this is! The bright fun colors are just like school should be - you totally nailed this kit! Lil Changito is the cutest ever and with his sign, he's even more special! This is over the top adorable! (love your new blog - tres chic!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. too cool! love your additions to the bus! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! Look at you, all creative! I love the way you changed the image to have Changito holding the teachers rule sign. Soooooo clever!!! And the wheels on the bus go round and round...... I'll be humming that song all night now. Love the wheels on your bus. Love your card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Luv the wheels! Your layout is just perfect for the theme. I like how the monkey is on top of the bus!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terry, your card is just darling! Love that d.p., the terrific star laden bus and that cute Changito monkey holding the "Teacher's Rule!" sign and how you clipped the abc ribbon to the sign!! Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awwww...beautiful and oh soo swwww--eeeeee-----ttttt card Terry!! I love absolutly everything about it AND your new blog look too!! WOW!:o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness Terry, what a cute bright card. I love it and the little monkey on the top of the bus is absolutely perfect....awesome job...♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. OK, Ok, you totally showed me up with the bus!! LOL (you've read my post in the thread)
    DANG CUTE is all I have to say about this. Love him holding up the sign on top of the bus.
    (did I say that I love the bus??)
    I should have had you make my bus for me...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how you used the stars on the bus! Awesome job and that ribbon is super cute! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute. I wanted my monkey on top of the bus but just couldn't make is work...you did a great job of it! Wonderful card my friend and I love your new blog layout.

    ReplyDelete