It is the 28th of the month and time for another Calendar Girls challenge. This month we were presented with the challenge of posting a Christmas card and a picture of our crafting spaces.....this one was easy for me!
Every year, my sister has me make 80 Christmas cards for her to send out (I don't know if I even know 80 people that I would send cards to!)!!
Well...here are this years cards. I made 40 of each color scheme using the Gina K stamp set "Heirloom Ornaments".
I sent them out to her last Wednesday and haven't heard from her yet. She didn't know what they were going to look like so I hope she liked them! Yikes.....what if she didn't?? I need to call her.
And second...here is my "messy" crafting area in the basement.
This is the spot where I do all things messy....like embossing powder, anything inky, all of my cutting, working with glitter, and pretty much anything that makes a big mess. The floors are not finished, so if a bit of this or a glob of that makes it to the floor I don't have to worry about it ☺ as you can see I have just about everything at my fingertips....and if I don't, it's only a few steps away.
Thanks for stopping in and checking out my mess ☺ See you again next month!
Terry "Miss April"
I adore the cards, but am in love with your space!! I need the lights you have!
ReplyDeleteGreat post, my friend and your secret word is on it's way!
WOW and WOW - 40 sets of each! That is one stunning card but to behold 80 of them must be like holding a gem - stunning! So classic and elegant and just perfect! LOVE your bright white space - looks like a photo from a magazine :) Super cards - I know your sister loved them! x0x0
ReplyDeleteLove your cards--it is such an elegant design!
ReplyDeleteAnd, I want to come and play at your house--love yoru desk and how organized it is. I am guessing your brads and small things like that are in the small drawers--I won one at a raffle last month and have not decided what to use it for yet. Might be in the garage or the craft room!
Thanks so much for sharing the pictures of your cute cards, your awesome craft table and your wonderful friendship!
Oh my goodness, Terry! I am totally in awe! First, your cards are absolutely stunning! And then there's that wonderful craft space. Oh how I'm drooling over how beautiful and orderly it is!
ReplyDeleteYour sister is lucky to have you making her cards for her, BTW. I hope she knows what a treasure you are!
Oh Terry, if your sister doesn't like them she definitely doesn't know anything about awesome cards...your cards are stunning. I really love them....so classic and perfect. Your work space is TDF...I would love to come play at your house...wow...Great job on these cards....♥
ReplyDeleteYou know I love that card! The layout is just perfect and the colors on each are great. I especially like the blue/silver card.
ReplyDeleteLook at you! A girl after my own heart. Organized! Love it!!! Great space to work in.
Terry, those cards are drop-dead gorgeous! So very classy and elegant, just beautiful. How could she NOT love them?
ReplyDeleteOh, and if you want to see a REAL messy craft area, I need to send you pics of mine! Oiy vay.
Hugs!
Your sis is going to love these cards! Wow they are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI love, love your ink pad and marker shelves! Oh I want them! :)
I love both sets. Your sister is lucky to have the talented you to make her cards!!! Can I put in an order? LOL!!!
ReplyDeleteWell done...both sets are beautiful.