Sunday, January 22, 2012

Mystery Swap

Good morning everyone!

I am finally posting my Mystery Swap card for this round. I really wanted Darlene to be the first to see my creation since she was the hostess and this was a challenging image for me, not something I am used to doing at all!



The image is a D. Morgan stamp.....very detailed. I decided to use some of the Flower Soft I have had for over a year that had not been opened. I have never used Flower Soft before this either.....so 2 "firsts" for me on this one!

Thank you for taking a peek! I hope you like what you see!

Terry

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Terry! I am at a complete loss for words! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you went with Autumn colors. I would have thought you'd been using flowersoft forever!! Great job with it and your coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terry, this card is a masterpiece and you should be so proud of your creation! I am so lucky to have one for myself!! They are so beautiful. I am so glad to be in this group with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Card Terry--I love the colors and the flower soft is perfect.

    You did a great job with this mysterious image--way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love what you did to the trees :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH!...
    MY!....
    WORD!!!.....

    Absolutly AWESOMELY and astonishing card Terry!!
    Sooo impressed with your coloring and how you made the image pop up with such burst of autumn colors on the dimentional trees.
    I LOVE IT...totally worth waiting for....♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no...you've gone soft on us....flower soft that is! Those trees turned out really good!

    I like the colors and how you tied them all together with the mattings.

    Great job, Terry!

    ReplyDelete