Thursday, January 5, 2012

What Can We Do In The Forest??

Well......go for a sleigh ride of course!

Here is the card I submitted for Forest Ranger Jeanette's swap over at SplitcoastStampers!



And a close-up of all the glitter.....you can only imagine how much I was wearing!!



We were also asked to make Jeanette a card especially for her....of something that reminded us of her. Well....she takes lots of road trips, so I made her this:



I hope you like my creations...and thanks for stopping by!

Terry

7 comments:

  1. Yes!!! I have seen these cards (in my hands) and they are gorgeous!!! Thank you for putting so much effort into your cards, Terry! They are amazing!

    I ♥ you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ADORE this card! I would have had glitter clear to your house! And that is a perfect Jeanette card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my, I see a CASEing of this card coming on! I just love the scene you've created! And yes, a perfect Jeanette card indeed :) Nice work, Terry! x0x0

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowwwwwwzer! I absolutly LUV this silhuette card Terry! It's so elegant and just perfect for the Forest's swap....I hope to be lucky enough to receive one soon ♥
    Awesome take on the extra card too...U soooo totally nailed the challenge!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very, Very Cute Terry. I really like the forest card--such a pretty scene that we "usually" see in Wisconsin in January............. Not this year yet--temps in the 50's today!

    I also really like the special card--it is perfect for Jeanette!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both your cards. The sleigh ride card is just beautiful. And the roadtrip card defintely fits our friend!!! Great job on both.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hooray for me!! I received this beautiful sleigh ride card in my swap return!!! Let me tell you, this card is a total knock out in real life! The snowbanks are popped up giving it wonderful dimension, the colors are perfect and the shimmery accents on the snow are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete