Saturday, January 28, 2012

Calendar Girls Blog Group - 2012 January Challenge

Good morning!

It's time to reveal my Calendar Girls creation for January 2012! Jeanette, Miss January gave us the challenge of making "Something new with something old". She wanted us to use an image that we used in last years challenges in a new a different way.

Here is the card I chose to do something new with, it was from the September 2011 challenge using the Branch Out set from SU!:



And here is my new card:



I chose to do a snowy scene since it is winter, even though we really haven't seen much of the white stuff this year.

I hope you like the the something new from something old that I created! Thanks for visiting ☺

Terry

9 comments:

  1. Terry, this is delightful to see! What a perfect card - twice! I loved the original one and remember it but your remake is perfect and equally gorgeous!

    Big hugs to you, and thank you for being perfect Calendar Girl! x0x0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Terry! I love your card!!! WOW! That is totally different than the one you made last fall.... I love them both, but might tend to favor this one! ;) The DP you used is awesome... and I love the tiny touch of red, with the two birds and layer of cardstock.

    WOW!!! Have I mentioned, I love your card!!!


    I'm so glad you are a Calendar Girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terry--your card is gorgeous! I love the winter scene and the cardinals are perfect! I think the background paper is perfect for this card!

    Thanks for sharing, my friend and being a calendar girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Terry, once again you have done a perfect job. I love the red birds in the tree and the dsp in the background..the red just does the job and then some on bringing out all the best in this card...my question was how do you improve on perfection (your first card) and then you go and do it...well done my friend well done...so glad we are calendar girls together...♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOSH IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the DP. And your colors are perfect together. I love how the red makes the image pop and the red birds and ribbon pull it all together perfectly. Such a beautiful creation. So glad you are a CG.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhhhhhhhh wowowowowwwwwww!!
    Terry I absolutly LOVEEEE your new paper creation!Not to say I don't love your old version,'cause I do love the simple elegance of your fall version with such abundance of colorful foliage ...but the new winter version won me over tenfolds.Your choice of d/p could not be more perfect as it blends soo well with the snowy effect of the image...tis card is absolutly adorable...and the pop of red between the ribbon and the two birdies really gives it the final *WOW* factor! Love it and ♥ you...so glad we're in CG together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, oh oh.....loving this! What a great stamp set that can be used in so many ways! I think the wee birds are an elegant touch and make this new version!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay first, your blog looks cutie von cute!

    Um, WOW on the transformation of your image. Like on some weight loss show!

    I love how you had dropped leaves, cute birds and the blue colors.

    Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I love how differet they are. Both are so cute, but really like how you changed it to the winter scene. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete