Hi everyone! This rounds hostess is Kate, and she sent us all images from the SU! set Pony Parade. I do have to say that this was a challenge for me, I do not usually work with this kind of image so I had no clue what to do until almost the last minute!
Here is my card:
I hope you like it and thanks for looking☺
For someone who had no clue...you sure managed to create a masterpiece...am loving the layout, colors, coloring and the glittah....mwahhh...great job...love this card Terry....you did a great job!!!!!♥
ReplyDeleteWell, Terry, for a girl who didn't know what to do until the last minute, you sure nailed this one!! Just look at the gorgeous tail and mane! And the glitter on the hooves too! I especially like the soft shadowing around the pony. I need to learn that! Very well done!
ReplyDeleteI missed not glittering the image! Love your take on it!!
ReplyDeleteVery cute, Miss Terry! So totally girly girl and the embossed background (still my fave) is the perfect touch!
ReplyDeleteTerry--your card is awesome! I lvoe all of the layers and the brads are the perfect touch!
ReplyDeleteYour card turned out really cute! I like the colors and the layout. The sparkle is just enough. Very 'My Little Pony' ish!!!! ;)
ReplyDeleteVery very very cute and adorable!
ReplyDelete