Saturday, July 28, 2012

Calendar Girls - It's Christmas in July!

Hi everyone! It's the 28th and time for a Calendar Girls challenge. Miss June (aka Carol) gave us the challenge this time around to celebrate Christmas in July!

Carol also asked us to share a Christmas memory. Growing up we always spent Christmas Eve at my Aunt Pat and Uncle Norm's house looking forward to a visit from Santa. It was exciting singing Christmas songs waiting for him to walk through the door! What fun it was to be a kid!!

Here is my card:

I use all Stampin Up products on this one: Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla and Gum Ball Green cardstock, Be of Good Cheer DSP, and a sentiment from More Merry Messages.

I like how this one turned out ☺

Thank you for taking the time to look!

Terry

9 comments:

  1. I love that dp!! A beautiful card and it is very mass-producible if you make many!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terry, this is beautifully elegant! You are really showcasing those lovely DPs and the script on the sentiment is very pretty.
    Loved your story of waiting for Santa at your aunt & uncle's home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Terry, I love how this turned out as well...you mastered the layout to a T and the dsp is perfect together...I love the elegance of the sentiment layered onto the front of the card...Well done my sweet friend....♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely, elegant Christmas card in traditional colors...the d/p U used is truly gorgeous...love it! TFS your sweet memories too my darling WP sistah!♥ xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is simply beautiful!!! I love all these colors and that dp as well! I am hosting our stamp club today...this dp needs to go on my wish list. We also visited our Aunt and Uncle at Christmas. But we would visit in the afternoon on Christmas Day. Of course, as a kid, what did that mean?...more presents. LOL!!! Love your card my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terry--this is such an elegant card. I love the two designer papers and the sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great style on this card. Love it! The colors are great. This needs to be your card for 2012. Shout out to Pat and Norm!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic Card, Terry! The paper is so luscious and rich! Perfect with the sentiment - lovely creation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a classy card! I love the traditional Christmas colors and that sentiment is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete