Friday, August 10, 2012

Unidentified Image Swap reveal!!

Hi everyone! It is August 10th and time to post my card made for Round 3 of the Unidentified Image Swap!


This round Janet was hostess and she sent us this House Mouse image "Take Time to Smell the Flowers". I used Copics to color the image and SU! Pretty in Pink and Certainly Celery cardstock to put it all together!

Thanks for stopping by........it's my turn to be hostess for Round 4! Images have arrived and will be headed out shortly!

Terry

9 comments:

  1. Love the colors used!! And the images you sent are SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terry--very, very cute! I think it is sweet the way you angled the ovals. Cute colors that you used! Thanks for playing this round and I cannot wait to see the next image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terry, such a neat way to include that oval on the card!! Love it!! Can't wait to see what you picked for Round 4!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So soft and sweet! I love the colors and the textures. The oval angle is a great idea. I really need to get out more!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terry your card is wonderful. I love the oval turned to the side with the image in it...the wonderful colors and layout make this a perfect creation....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terry, love the softness of your card and your sketch is great. Wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, softly done card my dear WPS....great idea to post the oval on the side too...U sure think outta Da box my friend..LOVE it!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty, Terry. Love the soft colors and great layout!

    ReplyDelete