Thursday, August 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Bonnie!

Hi everyone! Tuesday was my mother-in-law's birthday. We are celebrating tonight and I needed to make her a card.

I recently bought the hexagon die plate and matching stamp set from PTI seen here. I have to say I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this die and stamp set!! It was so much fun stamping and arranging the hexagons just like a quilt. I do admit that this card took me a good hour to make, but it was well worth the time! I am sure Bonnie will love it!

Outside:


and the inside (yes, I said the inside ☺):



Thank you all for looking, hope you like what you see!

Terry

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, how great is this card?! I love how it turned out. The hexes are great and so much fun with the patterns. Great job. That lucky, Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Great design and colors :)

    ReplyDelete