Terry, your card is so cute! I love how your coloring of the image shines forth because you went with a soft/subtle card. Lovely!!!
How adorable!!! This is just as cute as can be - lovely colors choice! I think I went with yellow too :) x0x0
These colors look great together! You colored the image well - I really like the highlighting. And oh that ribbon!!!!
Oh Terry, you never disappoint. I love this card...it is amazing and so classy as well...great job my friend...great job..♥
What a cute card--great colors you choose and it just makes me smile.
awww Terry....this is such a niceeee card! sooo soft in color choices and sweet looking too...Love your layout!! I hope one will arrive at my doorsteps via the swap!Great job dahlin WPS!♥
Now that is just too darn cute! I love, LOVE your ribbon treatment and the polka dot embossing! :)
Terry, your card is so cute! I love how your coloring of the image shines forth because you went with a soft/subtle card. Lovely!!!
ReplyDeleteHow adorable!!! This is just as cute as can be - lovely colors choice! I think I went with yellow too :) x0x0
ReplyDeleteThese colors look great together! You colored the image well - I really like the highlighting. And oh that ribbon!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh Terry, you never disappoint. I love this card...it is amazing and so classy as well...great job my friend...great job..♥
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute card--great colors you choose and it just makes me smile.
ReplyDeleteawww Terry....this is such a niceeee card! sooo soft in color choices and sweet looking too...
ReplyDeleteLove your layout!! I hope one will arrive at my doorsteps via the swap!Great job dahlin WPS!♥
Now that is just too darn cute! I love, LOVE your ribbon treatment and the polka dot embossing! :)
ReplyDelete